14 Local councils concerned that too much productive farmland is being converted to forestry are funding a report to hopefully show a way forward. There are also plans for a summit in February, which will bring together different stakeholders including the farming and forestry industry, to try and see if an agreement can be reached. Forest Owners Association President Phil Taylor is very keen to have a summit so every one knows what is in store.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same