A 55-year-old man who died in a workplace accident at Jeff Farm at Kaiwera on Wednesday had worked at the farm for several years. Jeff Farm near Clinton is owned by the Salvation Army. A Salvation Army spokesperson said the organisation was ‘’deeply saddened’’ to confirm the death. The Salvation Army is co-operating fully with police and Worksafe as they carry out their investigations. A police spokesperson says the man’s death will be referred to the coroner, she said. Jeff Farm is a 2433-hectare breeding and finishing property carrying 30,000 stock units.
- Energy Costs Forcing Some Indoor Vegetable Growers To Shut Their Doors, Or Change What They Grow
- Bad News Last Week With European Free Trade Agreement But The Good News, NZ’s Red Meat Hit $1.1 billion In Export Sales During May
- Rabbits Beware The Otago Regional Council Is Out To Get You
- NZ’s Best Honey Producers Named At Apiculture New Zealand National Honey Competition
- More And More Sheep And Beef Farms Being Sold To Overseas Interests And Will Be Converted To Forestry