A $10 million research project to future proof and protect Aotearoa food systems is underway. The aim of the five year project is to explore future food system scenarios and impacts and will address the growing concerns around sustainable nutrition and food affordability. Project co-leader Professor Warren McNabb says the collaboration between the Riddet Institute, Massey University, and iwi group Wakatū Incorporation comes under MBIE’s 2024 Endeavour Fund. Warren McNabb says the project aims to identify resilient food systems to reduce New Zealand’s vulnerability to climate change and economic pressures.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes