There are a number of exceptional farming businesses doing incredibly well in NZ and one of them is Craigmore Farming Services which has just won the Fonterra Responsible Dairying Award at the NZ Dairy Industry Awards. The John Wilson Trophy was awarded to Caroline Amyes and Stuart Taylor from Craigmore Farms and the judges highlighted Craigmore’s approach of adapting the farm system on each of its 22 farms to suit the environment and the people. Caroline joins Marl Leishman on Round UP.
- Energy Costs Forcing Some Indoor Vegetable Growers To Shut Their Doors, Or Change What They Grow
- Bad News Last Week With European Free Trade Agreement But The Good News, NZ’s Red Meat Hit $1.1 billion In Export Sales During May
- Rabbits Beware The Otago Regional Council Is Out To Get You
- NZ’s Best Honey Producers Named At Apiculture New Zealand National Honey Competition
- More And More Sheep And Beef Farms Being Sold To Overseas Interests And Will Be Converted To Forestry