A true kiwi experience is happening in Tai Rawhiti Gisborne Friday and Saturday. It is the 143rd Poverty Bay A&P Show and is one of the classic kiwi experiences with hundreds of events , 200 exhibits thrill rides side shows and a Grand Parade. Show President Simon Bousfield says it has been a tough few years for the event but it is back, with perfect weather and heaps of fun … Simon Bousfield joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes