After two years of Covid-19 cancellations it seems competitive shearing is back. Shearing Sports NZ is confident that all 59 shearing sports competitions this season, which runs from October to April. New Zealand shearing legend Sir David Fagan, who’s also the chairman of Shearing Sports NZ, said spots were also up for grabs to represent the country at the Royal Highland Show in Scotland next year.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same