Alliance Group has recorded its best profit result in 12 years. Last month, Alliance announced an operating profit of $41.9 million before tax and a profit distribution of $8.5m to be made to its farmer shareholders, in addition to $16.7m in loyalty payments already paid over the course of the year. Murray Taggart, chairman of Alliance Group says sales strengthened as global markets reopened, but the logistics problems worsened, slowing cashflow. He thanked Alliance’s people for delivering a great profit result and shielding farmer shareholders from the impact of the logistics disruption.
- Energy Costs Forcing Some Indoor Vegetable Growers To Shut Their Doors, Or Change What They Grow
- Bad News Last Week With European Free Trade Agreement But The Good News, NZ’s Red Meat Hit $1.1 billion In Export Sales During May
- Rabbits Beware The Otago Regional Council Is Out To Get You
- NZ’s Best Honey Producers Named At Apiculture New Zealand National Honey Competition
- More And More Sheep And Beef Farms Being Sold To Overseas Interests And Will Be Converted To Forestry