Alliance Group’s Pure South Handpicked 55 Day Aged Beef has won top honours in the prestigious World Steak Challenge. Pure South Handpicked 55 Day Aged Beef was awarded two gold medals and two silver medals by a panel of expert judges at the competition in the Netherlands. The wins were for ribeye and fillet steaks processed at the company’s Pukeuri plant near Oamaru while ribeye from the Mataura plant in Southland won silver medals. Alliance GM Sales and Marketing Shane Kingston, says this global recognition validates our exceptional focus on excellence as we continue to grow our scale in premium beef and it helps build confidence among consumers that we are continuing to create world-class products.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi