Another electric ute will be on sale in NZ next year. BYD the Chinese E vehicle manufacturer is launching the second fully electric ute here. Up until now, there has only been one fully-electric light commercial vehicle offered in New Zealand with the LDV eT60 ev Ute and until now the only other brand to confirm an electric-assisted ute for local sale is Toyota, launching a hybrid Hilux in the new year. BYD Brand manager Warren Willmot says plans are to launch the dedicated plug-in ute and a large EV SUV in 2024.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes