Australian rural servicing company Elders has increased its shareholding in New Zealand’s largest company in the same business PGG Wrightson. Elders now owns 12.3% of PGW, having bought a further 758,000 shares between December 20, 2022 and August 18, 2023. The expenditure was $3.2 million and Elders now has paid more than $40 million in PGW. PGW’s majority shareholder is Agria Singapore, with 44%.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi