Bay of Plenty seed company owner Charlotte Connoley has been elected to the top seat of the New Zealand Grain and Seed Trade Association, becoming the first woman to head the industry. Appointed at the NZGSTA’s annual meeting in Auckland this week, Connoley takes the president’s position from Michael Hales, who stepped down from the top role but will continue to serve on the association’s executive council. Charlotte Connoley co-owns and is general manager of Kings Seeds NZ, an e-commerce seed company based out of Bay of Plenty supplying home gardeners and wholesale customers nationwide.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi