Beef + Lamb New Zealand is backing New Zealand sheep farmers by choosing Wools of New Zealand commercial wool tiles to carpet its Wellington office. Sam McIvor, chief executive of B+LNZ says it was a no brainer and great to have the option of commercial carpet tiles – for the planet and our people. He says the wool used is also sourced from farmers committed to world-leading sustainable farming practices. Wools of New Zealand chief executive John McWhirter says more companies and other organisations are seeking to ensure their premises are more sustainable and looking after the wellbeing of their people.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes