Beef + Lamb New Zealand (B+LNZ) and Silver Fern Farms are celebrating another year of successful joint marketing efforts in the United States. It seems the American appetite for grass-fed New Zealand beef and lamb is growing. Exports to the US have lifted by 41% and 5% a year ago with chilled beef lifting by 62%. B+LNZ and Silver Fern farms have designed campaigns to capture the hearts and appetites of ‘Conscious Foodie’ consumers. A three-week joint campaign including 100% Grass-Fed New Zealand beef bundles, a product offer, social media, saw a 247% increase in website traffic, a 291% increase in beef products sold and a 254% increase in beef revenue. The media campaign generated more than 9 million media moments, 186,000 video views, 29,000 clicks to the website. Silver Fern Farms’ e-commerce sales were up 470% on the previous period and almost 1,000 new subscribers joined the email database. And the most popular products were Lamb Medallions and Lamb Steaks.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same