Insurance claims are starting to flow in as Canterbury farmers assess the damage from the big floods this week. FMG Chief Underwriter Nathan Barrett says of the 300 claims so far most are for fencing, farm sheds and equipment but it is early days as the situation moves from response to recovery and most farmers are still assessing damage.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same