Silver Fern Farms says it may soon become mandatory for farmers to only provide carbon neutral products. It will eliminate use of coal by 2030 and is also hoping to launch a range of carbon neutral beef in the US this year. CEO Simon Limmer says consumers want much more information on where they’re food comes from. He says farmers are doing great work and the opportunity for NZ red meat at the top end of the market is huge.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same