The clearing of more than 800,000 hectares of wilding pines in the Canterbury High Country and Mackenzie Country in the past 12 months has made it the busiest year yet for wilding pine control in the region. Bio Security Minister Damien O’Connor says the $100 million being spent over 4 years to try and control the pines is making great headway.
- Energy Costs Forcing Some Indoor Vegetable Growers To Shut Their Doors, Or Change What They Grow
- Bad News Last Week With European Free Trade Agreement But The Good News, NZ’s Red Meat Hit $1.1 billion In Export Sales During May
- Rabbits Beware The Otago Regional Council Is Out To Get You
- NZ’s Best Honey Producers Named At Apiculture New Zealand National Honey Competition
- More And More Sheep And Beef Farms Being Sold To Overseas Interests And Will Be Converted To Forestry