Confusion continues to build over the Governments pushing through of the Three Waters Reforms. Many small rural water schemes, that were set up years ago and are working perfectly well are not under threat of ownership. Local farmers who in some cases have been overseeing these schemes for generations are now worried that a Wellington based entity will take over control and shut out those who have successfully administered the scheme for years.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same