Entries are flooding in for the New Zealand Dairy Industry Awards with 364 entries received . Most popular is the Dairy Trainee category with 170 entries including 27 in Canterbury region, 22 in Waikato and 21 in Southland/Otago. 112 entries were received in the Dairy Manager category and 82 entered Share Farmer of the Year. NZDIA General Manager Robin Congdon says its a great result considering the impact Covid lockdown had on entry events, The Waikato region received the highest number of entries with 60 with Canterbury following closely with 51 entries. Judging will begin in the new year for the 11 regional categories, with winners announced in March and the 33 regional winners then progress to the national finals in Christchurch next May.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same