Exporters are bracing for supply chain disruption due to Omicron. Export NZ’s Catherine Beard says the latest strain has caused so many logistical problems internationally with thousands processing and transport staff having to self isolate and putting major strain on productivity. Catherine Beard says we can expect the same to happen here, if Omicron breaks out – as it is expected to do.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same