Federated Farmers arable vice-president for grains Andrew Darling says the falling milk price is rippling across the arable sector, evidenced by the crops going into the ground for the coming harvest. He says growers in the North Island and in Southland are looking forward to better spring conditions after a wet autumn and winter. Andrew Darling joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity