Federated Farmers President Wayne Langford is saying ‘no’ to the Government’s emission pricing plan… suggesting it is completely tone-deaf to the reality rural New Zealanders are living with. He says farmers are struggling to keep their heads above water and being weighed down with more uncertainty, complexity, and cost. Federated Farmers National President Wayne Langford joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi