The FMG Young Farmer of the Year Contest Series regional finals will go ahead this Saturday at Waimumu, near Gore. First up its the Otago Southland regional final under the red light Covid Protection Framework with a 100-person limit and My Vaccine Passes required. New Zealand Young Farmers chief executive Lynda Coppersmith says the last two years has seen the Contest Series seriously impacted by Covid but she says the teams have coped with different alert levels, restrictions and all the different scenarios that have arisen.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same