Following on from the cancelling of the NZ Rural Games Manawatū’s calendar has now been hit with the cancellation of the Central Districts Field Days. The March event attracts 535 exhibitors and 30,000 visitors over three days to Feilding’s Manfeild Park and has generated some $50 million in sales in recent years.
- Energy Costs Forcing Some Indoor Vegetable Growers To Shut Their Doors, Or Change What They Grow
- Bad News Last Week With European Free Trade Agreement But The Good News, NZ’s Red Meat Hit $1.1 billion In Export Sales During May
- Rabbits Beware The Otago Regional Council Is Out To Get You
- NZ’s Best Honey Producers Named At Apiculture New Zealand National Honey Competition
- More And More Sheep And Beef Farms Being Sold To Overseas Interests And Will Be Converted To Forestry