Former Fonterra executive Kelvin Wickham takes over as Ballance Agri-Nutrients chief executive in September. A 34-year veteran with Fonterra, Wickham retired last year from the co-op as head of business activities across Africa, Middle East, Europe, North Asia, and the Americas. He has lived in Shanghai where he led Fonterra’s Greater China business across the full value chain from farms to brands. He replaces Mark Wynne who steps down after 9 years in the role.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity