Green crosses have been popping up on farm fences around the country. Just like the white crosses for road crash victims, these crosses are painted green. A group called your Food Producers NZ is wanting to tell consumers how regulations can push up food prices. Rosemarie Costar, a Waikato dairy farmer says it is in reality a silent protest not a whinge. She joins Anna Thomas on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes