If you’re a shearer and want to make some quick money then Australia wants you and is prepared to pay. Kiwi shearers and wool handlers are being targeted by Australians as shearer shortage starts to bite across the Ditch. The work starts immediately and is guaranteed until the end of the year with shearers being paid $3.75 a sheep and experienced wool handers $75 per run. Shearers are also being poached by other gangs with ridiculous offers of $4.50 a sheep. Experienced shearers can shear 200 a day. You need to be double vaccinated… there would be no quarantine on arrival… but if you want to come home that might be a struggle with our MIQ system.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same