It is Mental Health Awareness Week and this year’s theme is Five Ways, Five Days, with the Mental Health Foundation providing a set of proven tools to boost mental health when needed. RURAL Mental health is a major issue and by nature farmers are often very isolated, operating with a lot of issues outside their control – weather, politics – making it easy for things to be overwhelming and if something goes wrong it can be pretty dire. Lean on a gate and talk to a Mate founder Craig Wiggins says now is the time to seek help or at least simply have a chat.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes