There has been a massive increase in tractor and farm machinery sales. With great commodity prices farmers are obviously taking advantage of the good times and investing in new equipment with tractor sales up 30% on last year. Tractor and Machinery Assn President Kyle Baxter says the big increases reflect a continuing catch up in on-farm vehicle investment as farmers look to the future.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same