Moving Day dawned bright and clear for most as the big shift began moving house lots and in some cases herds to new farms all on one day. Waikato owner Andrew McGiven has been part of the process this year and joins Mark Leishman on Round Up to enlighten us. We began by discussing the Waikato dry …which appears to have finally been broken.
- Energy Costs Forcing Some Indoor Vegetable Growers To Shut Their Doors, Or Change What They Grow
- Bad News Last Week With European Free Trade Agreement But The Good News, NZ’s Red Meat Hit $1.1 billion In Export Sales During May
- Rabbits Beware The Otago Regional Council Is Out To Get You
- NZ’s Best Honey Producers Named At Apiculture New Zealand National Honey Competition
- More And More Sheep And Beef Farms Being Sold To Overseas Interests And Will Be Converted To Forestry