Mutton markets remain weak on the back of low demand from China. Alliance Group says they are continuing to pursue diversified options into Taiwan, Malaysia, and North America but large mutton volumes out of Australia continue to disrupt all markets. Alliance says the game season negotiations have concluded with prices marginally improved on last season while in beef markets, the meat processor and exporter again points to China, where it says there have been fluctuations in wholesale pricing as importers continue to search for value while the North American market is stable with prices slightly improving in the last few weeks.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes