New Zealand’s overall food waste has continued to climb, and is now valued at $3.2 billion, the equivalent cost of feeding 688,000 Kiwis for a year. This has been revealed by the 2023 Rabobank – KiwiHarvest Food Waste survey. Rabobank NZ head of sustainable business development Blake Holgate joins Mark Leishman on Round Up to delve into the survey.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi