NIWA anticipates warmer-than-average temperatures are most likely for the east of both Islands until Christmas. The remainder of the country is equally likely to experience near-average or above average temperatures over the same period. Above-normal rainfall is likely for the west of the South Island. The north and east of the North Island are likely to have below-normal rainfall. The remainder of the country has a chance of below-normal rainfall through the end of 2023. Most of the South Island is likely to have near-normal soil moisture through to Christmas except for the top of the South, which has a risk of below-normal soil moisture. The west of the North Island is likely to have either below-normal or near-normal soil moisture. The remainder of the North Island is likely to have below-normal soil moisture through to Christmas.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi