NZPork chief executive David Baines has resigned from the organisation after three years at the organisation. NZ Port Chair Eric Roy, says the Board has accepted Mr Baines’ resignation with regret. Eric Roys says Mr Baines has been instrumental in developing a strong team and improving support for the pork sector in a range of areas including through this period of change and challenge of the COVID-19 pandemic Mr Baines finishes up at NZPork in February. Meanwhile a recruitment process for a successor begins later this month.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same