NZ’s first woman National President of Federated Farmers has now been elected Vice President of the World Farmers’ Organisation. West Coast dairy farmer Katie Milne was pipped at the fence post by Frenchman Arnold D’Allisac who will be President for the next two years. Katie was excited by the election result but felt her chances weren’t helped by the global pandemic denying face to face meetings for two years.
- Energy Costs Forcing Some Indoor Vegetable Growers To Shut Their Doors, Or Change What They Grow
- Bad News Last Week With European Free Trade Agreement But The Good News, NZ’s Red Meat Hit $1.1 billion In Export Sales During May
- Rabbits Beware The Otago Regional Council Is Out To Get You
- NZ’s Best Honey Producers Named At Apiculture New Zealand National Honey Competition
- More And More Sheep And Beef Farms Being Sold To Overseas Interests And Will Be Converted To Forestry