Organisers of the Hawke’s Bay A&P Show – which celebrated its 160th anniversary this year – are rapt with the turnout for the event, which attracted an estimated 30,000 people. The annual show at Tomoana Showgrounds Hawke’s Bay in Hastings was held across three days, concluding on Friday’s public holiday. Hawke’s Bay A&P Society general manager Elisha Milmine said it was a fantastic turnout after a very hard year and she thinks everyone just wanted to get together again and have a nice family day out. And while we’re talking Hawkes Bay let’s catch up with Hawkes Bay Regional Councillor Will Foley who joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi