The overwhelming vote in favour of merging Wools of NZ and the Primary Wool Co-operatives CP Wool has given the green light to getting the strategy right so consumers choose to buy products made from wool. Chair of CP Wool Richard Young says it is really important for farmers to get a decent return for growing wool and is hoping to see a $5 wool price within two years.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same