The PGG Wrightson Weaner Cattle Fairs with 5000 stock are an important event and were due to be in full swing this week but have been postponed. The adverse weather is the culprit and due to the lack of access to many farms due to the storm the sales are off for now. It is hoped the fair will be held in Gisborne and Wairoa within the next few weeks.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same