Photos of sheep caked in mud and struggling to walk through their muddy paddock are no big deal according to Federated Farmers Winter Grazing spokesperson Jason Herrick. The animal rights charity SAFE had released photos taken in July of sheep standing in wet and muddy areas of the farm and claimed ongoing issues with winter grazing. Jason Herrick believes SAFE is just trying to get an emotional response from the general public. He joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity