The rapid conversion of sheep and beef farms to pine trees for carbon farming, continues to raise alarms and was boosted by former MP Lawrence Yule’s report arguing that short-term land-use decisions are being made to the detriment of long-term land-use flexibility, rural communities and export returns. B+LNZ chief executive Sam McIvor says a coalition of groups is now calling for an urgent change in the legislation.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same