Rural Contractors are wanting the incoming government to move quickly on getting skilled workers into the country. Workers from the UK, skilled in operating big machinery like combine harvesters and large tractors usually come in for the busy harvesting season. Employers usually have to advertise locally before bringing in offshore workers but Andrew Olsen from Rural Contractors doesn’t thing that should be necessary.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes