Beef + Lamb NZ CEO Sam McIvor has a great deal of sympathy for the Howl of a Protest and why farmers are motivated to get out and show their true feelings. Sam McIvor says the positive vote for the continuation of Beef + Lamb NZ’s Levy was an endorsement from sheep and beef farmers for his team to get on and do the job.
- Energy Costs Forcing Some Indoor Vegetable Growers To Shut Their Doors, Or Change What They Grow
- Bad News Last Week With European Free Trade Agreement But The Good News, NZ’s Red Meat Hit $1.1 billion In Export Sales During May
- Rabbits Beware The Otago Regional Council Is Out To Get You
- NZ’s Best Honey Producers Named At Apiculture New Zealand National Honey Competition
- More And More Sheep And Beef Farms Being Sold To Overseas Interests And Will Be Converted To Forestry