Six months on from Cyclone Gabrielle, a farming leader says the so called ‘recovery’ is almost non-existent. Farmer and Federated Farmers board member Toby Williams – whose property is just out of Gisborne – says despite the efforts of individuals, there are many ongoing factors making recovery nigh impossible. He believes it may take a decade before he and other farmers are back to where they were before the series of adverse events which have plagued the East Coast region for the past four years. Toby Williams joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Scott St John Will Step Down From The Fonterra Board, Effective From March Next Year
- A Big Celebration For The Dairy Women’s Network In Waikato Today As The Organisation Turns 25
- Snack-Sized Apple Business Rockit Global Is Expanding Into The South Island To Build Its Growing Base
- Newly Minted Agriculture And Trade Minister Todd McClay Plans To Visit India In The Next Fortnight
- A $600 Million Solar Farm Planned For The Mackenzie Basin Will Power Up To 100,000 Homes