With the Ukraine conflict continuing to escalate and Russian President Putin trying to gain support from China there is strong potential for the US to impose sanctions should China back the Russian invasion. Rabobank Senior Analyst Emma Higgins says sanctions against China would have a huge impact on NZ’s economy…as 40% of our exports go to China.
- Energy Costs Forcing Some Indoor Vegetable Growers To Shut Their Doors, Or Change What They Grow
- Bad News Last Week With European Free Trade Agreement But The Good News, NZ’s Red Meat Hit $1.1 billion In Export Sales During May
- Rabbits Beware The Otago Regional Council Is Out To Get You
- NZ’s Best Honey Producers Named At Apiculture New Zealand National Honey Competition
- More And More Sheep And Beef Farms Being Sold To Overseas Interests And Will Be Converted To Forestry