New Zealand’s primary sector, has males in up to 80 percent of senior leadership roles, despite over 50 percent of graduates in agricultural fields being women. A new project is challenging that fact. Agribusiness entrepreneur Bridgit Hawkins has launched Fields Of Change to begin an overdue conversation about women’s leadership in agriculture, and to find out why the sector is missing a generation of women business leaders. Bridgit Hawkins – founder of agricultural technology solutions company Regen and Chief Sustainability Officer at CropX Technologies, says sustainability and diversity go hand in hand and female leadership is vital in cultivating a sector that is responsive to challenges and opportunities.
- After Four Years Of Stiff Negotiations New Zealand Has Locked In Free-Trade Agreement With European Union
- Other Sectors Are Delighted With Free-Trade Agreement
- Gaylene Lennard About To Take On World With NZ Dressage Team At Fast-Approaching World Championships In Denmark
- The Chances Of NZ Having A Quality Comprehensive And Ambitious Free Trade Agreement With European Union Seem To Be Fading
- We Are Getting Used To Lockdowns But Now Millions Of Australian Bees Are Doing The Same