The a2 Milk Company has entered into mediation with Synlait over the cancellation of its exclusive manufacturing and supply rights agreement. a2 Milk announced in September it would end the arrangement with Synlait covering infant formula. At the time, a2 Milk said Synlait’s delivery and performance during 2023 has fallen below the level required for the exclusive manufacturing and supply rights. Synlait disputed this and a2 and Synlait entered into a 20-business day period of good faith negotiations. In an announcement to the stock exchange, a2 Milk says those negotiations have not resolved the dispute and the matter will now be submitted to confidential binding arbitration under the manufacturing and supply agreement.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi