The angling season got underway on Sunday and record numbers were out there making the most of NZ’s wonderful rivers and waterways. 130,000 fishing licences are issued by NZ Fish and Game each year and for the first year in a few years, the number of international fishermen coming is getting back to pre pandemic levels. Around 10% or 13,000 angling tourists are expected and Professional Fishing Guides Assn President Craig Smith it is great to see them coming back in large numbers.
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi
- Federated Farmers CEO Is Saying Credit Where Credit Is Due When It Comes To How The New Government Is Focusing On Farmers And Farming – Terry Copeland Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- State Highway Two South Of Wairoa Is Down To One Lane As Work Continues To Clear A Slip Where A Person Was Killed And Another Seriously Injured In A Crash On Sunday
- A “New Era” For Energy In New Zealand Is Underway, With The Country’s Largest Solar Installation Now Generating Electricity