The Bee Aware Month annual awareness campaign run by Apiculture New Zealand, is about sharing with New Zealanders some basic things everyone can do to help improve bee health and encouraging kiwis to plant more trees for bees, to use garden sprays safely, or not at all, and to buy local honey. Karin Kos CEO Apiculture NZ joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi