The Beef + Lamb NZ Awards are being announced on Thursday at Te Pae the Christchurch Convention Centre. The awards grew out of the NZ Sheep awards and highlight the innovation, technologies, and management systems that make New Zealand’s grass-based red meat industry world-leading. Beef + Lamb NZ Chair Kate Acland fresh from a whirlwind visit to the UK joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi