The evergreen Hawkes Bay A&P Show is back after a few uncertain years due to the pandemic. Some of the country’s best and most prestigious livestock and equestrian events pack the schedule, accompanied by all the fun of the fair. A&P Society CEO Elisha Milmine joins Mark Leishman on Round Up.
- Herd Improvement Company LIC Is Paying Out More Than $2 Million In Compensation For Supplying Some Dairy Farmers Bad Sire Semen
- Alliance Group Is Rolling-Out Cutting-Edge AI Technology Designed To Identify Eating Quality In Beef And Lamb
- This Week Federated Farmers’ National Council Is Meeting – Colin Hurst Joins Mark Leishman On Round Up
- The New Government’s Backing For Wool In Public Sector Buildings Is A Vote Of Confidence In The Sector, Says Wools Of New Zealand
- Environment Southland Says It Will Continue With Plan Change Tuatahi