The Government seemed unphased with Environment Minister David Parker saying farmers shouldn’t expect the Government to back down from its commitments. At the heart of the matter farmers claim they are being adversely affected by mounting regulations being imposed by the Government over essential freshwater rules, the Ute tax, Climate Change policies and immigrant workers.
- Energy Costs Forcing Some Indoor Vegetable Growers To Shut Their Doors, Or Change What They Grow
- Bad News Last Week With European Free Trade Agreement But The Good News, NZ’s Red Meat Hit $1.1 billion In Export Sales During May
- Rabbits Beware The Otago Regional Council Is Out To Get You
- NZ’s Best Honey Producers Named At Apiculture New Zealand National Honey Competition
- More And More Sheep And Beef Farms Being Sold To Overseas Interests And Will Be Converted To Forestry